Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Sample Project by Android Course Participant - Converts between degrees of Latitude and Longitude and MGRS

In last week's Android class at Fort Gordon, I have an outstanding participant - Chiam Krause, who took some jar files from the World Wind JAVA SDK and put together a coordinate converter that converts between degrees of Latitude and Longitude and MGRS. He has kindly shared the source code of his project on bitbucket. The project name is GridSquare.

Check out his blog here. Thanks, Chiam!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the mention. I was off on vacation for a few days with my beautiful girlfriend and, of course, we avoided computers for the time away. I will be putting my notes together for another blog post soon on how I used the jar file.

--Chaim