Saturday, May 03, 2008

Kindle-ready - Practical .NET 2.0 Networking Projects

I am excited to learn that my book - Practical .NET 2.0 Networking Projects, is now available on the Amazon.com's Kindle.

I have always wanted to be able to bring my books along with me when I travel, but I do not want to lug 10kg of paper with me. With Kindle, it is now possible to bring your favorite books with you without needing to worry about extra luggage. I think this is especially useful for technology books, which nowadays are huge - usually more than 1000 pages.

Right now, here are the various books that I want to put on my Kindle: Silverlight, ASP.NET 3.5, WCF, and iPhone. ;-)

If Kindle allows me to load my PDF documents onto it, I will give it a perfect score. Never mind if you say that it looks fugly...like Amazon said, when using the Kindle you are not suppose to know its presence.

No comments: